It is important that you follow the Return Policy as stated or we may not be able to accept and process your return. This policy applies to consumers as defined under the CPA. For non-consumers, please contact us directly.
1. Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us the following:
- The reason for the return
- The order number
2. Our team will asses the request and let you know the status. Either we can repair or replace, or if invalid and past the warranty, we will refuse to process the return. Refunds may also be granted.
3. If you returned the items within the required seven (7) day cooling-off period and our team confirms they are defective or were provided to you for your specific purpose and were unsuitable for that purpose, we will either repair, replace or refund the items. If you claim that the items are unsuitable for your purposes, you would have needed to communicate upfront what the purpose is. If you did, we will then provide you with reasons indicating whether we believe the goods were unsuitable for your specific purpose or not.
4. If the goods were returned outside the seven (7) day cooling-off period, or our staff report that the goods were misused, were of good quality, were not provided to you for a specific purpose or were suitable for that purpose, then we will not repair, replace, or refund the goods.
5. We do not regard the following as defective:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; or
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
6. On confirmation from the team, please return the product(s) as follows:
- It is your responsibility to package the item correctly. Please include all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available. If original delivery packaging is not available, please make sure the goods are in protective packaging. We are not responsible for any damage in transit, and if it is damaged we cannot process the return.
- Please write the return number clearly on the package.
- Deliver the defective items still under warranty or unsuitable physical goods to us by courier with insurance. The return address will be communicated by our staff. Valid returns will have shipping refunded.
- Please send us the tracking number once dispatched. We will notify you if we do not receive the return.
7. Once we have received the package, we will notify you that we have received the physical goods. Please allow for ten (10) working days from the date on which you sent the envelope or package for it to reach us. If we have not notified you within ten (10) working days, please contact the courier that you sent the package through and try and establish whether it has been delivered to the correct address.
8. If the team assesses the return as valid, we will process the repair, replacement or refund.
- If you choose for us to repair or replace the goods or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to organise the necessary steps to repair or replace the goods.
- If you choose for us to make a refund or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you and arrange payment of the refunded amount into a bank account of your choice within thirty (30) days of cancellation.